Home   Divisions   Services   Forms   Links
  Request Information
  Previous Page
Domestic Relations/Divorce

Welcome to the Russell County domestic relations (divorce) division. Due to the complicated nature of divorce cases, you should contact an attorney who is licensed to practice law in the State of Alabama. He or she can answer any question that you may have. If you do not have an attorney, please follow the link below for additional help on attaining one. While most court records are considered public information, please understand that information concerning divorce cases is not verified over the telephone. You should stay in contact with your attorney to obtain any information concerning your case. You may obtain copies of any pleading by clicking on the 'Request for Copies' link on the side menu of the Home page or by request, in person, in the clerk's office. The Circuit Clerk and her staff cannot give any legal advice or interpret any pleadings or documents filed with the court. If you do not understand the judge's order, you must contact an attorney for further interpretation.

Need an attorney?